Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Day BSC Challenge: Day 9

Okay, this marks my 99th post. I want to do something for the big 100th, but I'm out of ideas. I'm going to Chicago tonight, and I don't think I'll have access to internet for a couple of days, so that'll give me some time to think. Perhaps. If I can't come up with anything, 100th post will be day ten.

Favorite Minor Character

I love Janine Kishi. Claudia never gave her enough credit and always treated her horribly. Girl can't help it if she's got brains out the wazoo. Thanks to her we also learn seemingly random facts about...everything.

Everytime I say hopefully I can hear her going in my head "hopefully is one of the most commonly misused words in the English language..." or whatever. I still am not quite sure what is the correct usage of the word.
She also had Claudia's back, whether Claudia wanted to admit it or not... AND Claudia and Janine share a love of junk food.

1 comment:

SJSiff said...

"It is to be hoped..."

I remember a lot of Janine's grammar advice.