Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Day BSC Challenge: Day 6

Least Favorite Mystery:

As I have yet to read all the mysteries, this was a bit of a challenge. This one stands out because I've only read it a few times, not in any hurry to actually reread it again, and it's just...boring. I mean, it has New! York! City! and a BSC boyfriend that tips your chin to kiss you, so it should be fantabulous, right?
Not really.
Also, from what I can remember, the Jewel "Thieves" aren't even really thieves at all. Not even in the slightest. They're actors preparing for a play.
Lame.

Other least favorites that would make the list are Stacey and the Missing Ring, and Mary Anne and the Zoo Mystery, even though there was that great part where the baby-sitters go completely spaztastic on Stacey still sitting for Charlotte Johanssen even though she had quit the club. That is the only part of that book I really remember clearly, but whatever. (another book I've only read once), I give the edge to Jessi and the Jewel Thieves as my least favorite.


No comments: