Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome!



Hi everyone, a brief introduction. My name is Donica, and I'm a 24 year old living in Texas at the moment. I am a music major (emphasis vocal performance) at College of the Mainland in Texas City. Whether or not I have my Associate of Arts Degree at the end of Spring Semester 09' or not, I plan on transferring the following fall to larger college/university. I haven't decided where yet, but i would like it to be kind of close to St. Louis, Missouri, where I was born and raised.





The purpose of this blog? To follow in the footsteps of those in the Baby-Sitters club fandom before me. I haven't decided what this blog will be about yet. I might do summaries of books like some of my fellow members on the BSC probards, or talk about how the books have influenced me, or connections I see in pop culture. This will be nothing noone hasn't already seen before, but I can't get enough of reading BSC blogs, no matter what the content, I enjoy them all, so I hope to add my own flavor. What that will be, I don't know yet.

I hope that once this gets underway, people will enjoy reading this. The only blogging I've ever done is on my myspace, so this should be interesting.

Enjoy! :-)

No comments: