Friday, October 28, 2011

Can i just make an OT post to say

CARDINALS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And i had WAY too much amberbock, but idgaf. THE CARDINALS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


11 in 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! proudly wearing my rally squirrel tshirt!!

if there are ANY rangers fans out there... it truly was a great series. You guys nearly gave me a heart attack game 6... and for the record, I lived in Texas for six years. if we didn't make it to the WS i would have rooted for you guys all the way. (Seriously, Nyger Morgan needs to just GO AWAY). But... I grew up in St. Louis. Any baseball fan who has strong roots for their home team has to understand the way I feel for the Cardinals. there was no way i could root against them, even against a team in a state i lived in for six years (though I was in houston.).

No comments: