Saturday, February 6, 2010

Temple Grandin

Did anyone else see the tv movie on HBO tonight about the life of Temple Grandin? She's an autistic woman that helped design ramps and things for cattle to keep them calm while they were being led ...well... to die.

Anyway, she also designed the hug machine that is featured in The Baby-Sitters' European Vacation. Susan went into it and was immediately at peace. It was quite interesting, and when she first went into it after seeing how it affected cattle by calming them down, I immediately thought of Susan.




On another note, I made the Dean's List, and my sister wants to get me something.
I told her she could get me BSC prequel and the three rereleases.

7 comments:

Sadako said...

I read about Temple Grandin in sociology class, and I remember reading the European Vaca as an older person and being all, "Whoa...Temple GRANDIN? Ann M., get on with your culturally literate self."

I bet that was Lerangis's influence, though.

裕瑤 said...

最豐滿最好之稻穗,便最貼近地面..............................

literatursejarah said...

i get new experience in here

roni rachmat said...

Peace to you sweet dreams indeed impressive but only in bed alone, to manifest your dreams and your friends or your family will join us in Banyuwangi Dream Land is located in East Java Indonesia Section. Please you can see the packages we offer and our teams got a very credible success greetings to you and your family :http://banyuwangidreamland.com

nike said...

you can find hope here
my running shoes
book
I am happy
code is here

brett said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站